An R3 course directed by Moon Beever’s Sarah May will be looking at just that, focusing on practical advice and personal experience of resolving issues that arise in personal insolvency appointments.
Topics in this year’s course include:
- Data protection issues and how to respond to enquiries from third parties
- An update on pensions and the effect of recent changes to drawdown provisions on the ability to recover funds
- Complaints - how to handle them and how to avoid them
- A case study looking at common issues arising from dealing with the matrimonial home
- Practical landlord and tenant issues
- IVA case study.
Graham McPhie from Moon Beever will be speaking on complaints and legal issues, clarifying the legal procedures open to a complainant and techniques for dealing with such issues.
The one-day course is aimed at experienced insolvency practitioners, solicitors, managers and administrators. It is taking place in London on 27 September and in Cheltenham on 8 November. To download the brochure for more information, please click here.