Insolvency Day is for people in the early stages of a career in insolvency. It aims to improve delegates’ understanding of technical issues by applying the issues in workshop scenarios to practical situations relevant to their working roles.
Topic areas to be covered include:
- Insolvency planning: introduction to tax effects
- Dealing with unusual assets
- Obtaining information
- Introduction to cross-border insolvencies
- Running a successful claim against a director
The course takes place in London on 21 October and Manchester on 11 November. For more information, click here.
The second course, entitled Personal Insolvency, covers key issues and challenges facing insolvency practitioners in personal insolvency cases. It focuses on practical advice to achieve positive results in a challenging market.
- Equity of Exoneration
- Bankruptcy and buy to let properties
- Bankruptcy tourism
- Payment Protection Insurance (PPI) and swaps for traders
- Uncooperative bankrupts
- Legal update
The course takes place in Leeds on 25 September, London on 23 October and Cheltenham on 11 December. For more details click here.
Sarah May (email@example.com)
Tel: 020 7539 4142