We advise and act for businesses which range in size from international corporations to small partnerships and sole traders. The department is experienced in most commercial areas and has the business acumen, and ‘can do’ attitude, that is necessary for commercial lawyers to provide true value to your business.
Utilising expertise from other departments, such as Property and Intellectual Property, we have the ability to enhance your business and are committed to become involved with, and to know, your business needs.
Areas of practice range from competition law to shareholders agreements and mergers and acquisitions work.
Services for Commercial Clients
- Administration of Companies
- Agency and distribution agreements
- Anti-trust/competition matters
- Company acquisitions and sales
- Company and business formations
- Company schemes
- Contracts for Supply
- Directors’ responsibilities and duties
- E-Commerce advice
- IT Contracts (software licenses, maintenance agreements etc)
- Licensing agreements
- Shareholders agreements
- Partnership formation or dissolution
- Pension Schemes
- Re-organisation/restructuring of companies
- Data Protection issues