Funding your Employment Claim
We offer expert Employment Law advice and Tribunal representation to Claimants and may be able to offer the following forms of representation to private clients:
- Damages Based Agreements – commonly known as ‘no win no fee’ agreements*
- Insurance Funded Claim (via home insurance legal expenses cover – you have the right to instruct a lawyer of your choice)
- Hourly Rates
- Fixed Fee
Why use Moon Beever?
- We are solicitors not unqualified employment consultants;
- We are regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority to whom you have the right to complain;
- We are members of the Employment Lawyers Association;
- We have professional indemnity insurance in place up to £10 Million.
To see if we can help you complete this form.
* A damages based agreement is subject to an assessment of the merits of your case which we will carry out for a fixed fee. If your case is suitable you will be offered damages based agreement. You may become responsible for our costs under the agreement in certain circumstances e.g. if you act unreasonably. You will have to pay expenses as the case progresses such as tribunal fees and barristers and experts fees (if applicable). Damages Based Agreements are regulated Courts and Legal Services Act 1990 and the Damages-Based Agreements Regulations 2013. All the funding options for your case will be explained to you a damages based agreement may not be the best option for you.