We regularly act for insolvency practitioners, borrowers, directors and lenders, funds and other creditors in business recovery situations. Our team advises all stakeholders in relation to underperforming and financially distressed companies.
We advise clients on all aspects of business recovery, including:
- Review of loan, security and guarantees
- Formal insolvency procedures including administration, receivership, voluntary and compulsory liquidations
- Distressed disposals, including pre-packaged sales by insolvency practitioners
- Company and partnership Voluntary Arrangements
- Tax restructuring
- Pension and employee/TUPE issues in insolvency
- Creditors’ committee representation
- Investigations, asset tracing, bringing and defending insolvency claims
- Disputed debt collection and enforcement
- Specialist issues, for example set-off, liens and title disputes.
- Restoration of dissolved companies and appointing insolvency practitioners to investigate/bring claims
- Insolvent partnerships and clawback of drawings and profits