Moon Beever’s restructuring and insolvency experts are experienced in advising all stakeholders on restructuring options and implementation for businesses in all different sectors. We advise lenders, funds, family offices, noteholders and other creditors, borrower groups and boards of directors, and administrators and receivers.
We have significant expertise in:
- Refinancing or re-scheduling debt
- Reorganisation and enhancement of corporate group structure and security/guarantee net
- Use of administration, Law of Property Act receivership and fixed charge receivership where these are the best options
- Advice on company voluntary arrangements and partnership voluntary arrangements to creditors/landlords, the debtor and to the nominee/supervisor
- Schemes of arrangements and their impact on creditor classes
- Assisting boards of directors and advising on their risks and liabilities as they review options and embark on a restructuring process, often for the first time
- Pension issues arising, including in defined benefit schemes and involving the Pension Protection Fund
- Use of formal insolvency and other procedures to facilitate legitimate tax restructurings, particularly in the real estate sector.