One of Moon Beever’s core areas, and one in which we are known to excel, litigation is an extremely important tool in dispute resolution. We embrace Alternative Dispute Resolution and always seek the most appropriate way in which to get the result you need. Whether it is mediation, arbitration or indeed litigation, we will always endeavour to achieve the best and most commercial solution for you.
We have extensive trial experience in courts and tribunals throughout the UK and also provide a seamless service through our international connections all over the world.
A number of our lawyers are experienced Supervising Solicitors in search orders.
We are Privy Council Agents.
A number of our lawyers and other specialists are also experienced representing professionals in regulatory matters.
We deal with:
- ADR / Mediation
- Agency work for other professionals and in-house departments
- Commercial Debt Recovery
- Commercial litigation
- Computer litigation
- Construction litigation
- Corporate and Partnership disputes
- Employment litigation
- Insolvency litigation
- Intellectual Property litigation
- Private Client litigation, including matrimonial, trusts and probate
- Property disputes – commercial, Landlord and Tenant and mortgage repossessions
- Obtaining and enforcing injunctions
- Regulatory proceedings in several disciplinary arenas