Employee sues after post party fight
Is an employer responsible for the injuries suffered by an employee during a fight after the Christmas Party?
ACAS code doesn't apply to ill health dismissal
The ACAS Code of Practice on Disciplinary and Grievance Procedures does not apply to ill health dismissals.
Asda loses bid to force equal pay claims to High Court
Asda has lost its attempt to have 7000 equal pay claims brought against it by female employees stayed in the Employment Tribunal – effectively forcing the claimants to then reissue their claims in the High Court with all the cost risks that involves.
Are there employment law implications for Brexit?
Are there any employment law implications should the outcome of the referendum be to leave the EU? The short answer is not really - at least not in the short term.
When an employee walks off with your customer records...
A recent case demonstrates that if an employee moves firms and takes your customer data along too, there is a less expensive option than relying on civil remedies.
- Is it discriminatory to ban Muslim headscarves at work?
- Dress codes and discrimination
- Could 'boring work' claims happen here?
- Snooper's charter - or balanced judgement?
- Employment Law: What to expect in 2016
- Despite Citilink ruling, catch-22 remains for directors
- Consultants in spotlight for tax reform
- Office party perils and how to avoid them
- Football fan’s video rant results in dismissal
- Coping with redundancy
- Can a company claim protection under Equality legislation?
- Tribunal finds in favour of 'low caste' Indian woman
- Travel time to count as working time
- Two-year old Facebook post proves decisive in dismissal
- Union fails with challenge to Tribunal fees
- Government consults on taxing termination payments
- Budget 2015: Key points for employers
- Christian nursery nurse wins discrimination claim
- Check that cv!
- The employer's dilemma...
- Bar for employee who took client info
- Opinion delivered on the 'Woolworths case'
- Who's saying what on employment?
- Tribunal: holiday pay should include commission element
- Dispute resolution in the era of tribunal fees
- The perils of drugs tests
- Do we need racial discrimination rules?
- When Religious Views Conflict with Employment Rights
- Misconduct from five years past justifies dismissal
- Is bonus scheme discriminatory?