A Quick Guide to the Land Registry’s Property Alert Service
For a claimant embroiled in legal proceedings, a defendant’s property is often the only asset available with which to enforce against.
Supreme Court of Gibraltar – Lavarello and Hyde v Jyske Bank Gibraltar Limited
The Supreme Court of Gibraltar has determined that Jyske Bank, a large Danish Bank operating also in Gibraltar, dishonestly assisted in the fraud perpetrated by the partners of Marrache & Co, a well known law firm upon its clients, where over £28milion was stolen.
There are still a few places left on this popular course, Asset Tracing, Fraud and Forensics, directed by Moon Beever’s Salina Brindle. The course brings together a variety of leading experts to share their experiences of investigating and pursuing assets that are the subject of fraudulent transactions.
Moon Beever will once again be taking part in this year’s London Legal Walk on 22 May 2017. We have an impressive team of over 20 walkers entered on a 10km route after work along London’s embankment, St James Park, Green Park and Hyde Park.
- Insolvency Seminar addresses change in the industry
- Husband and wife directors of Octavian Security Limited liable for pre-insolvency wrongdoing
- Insolvency’s crystal ball: 10 predictions for 2017
- Moon Beever acts in £21 million property transaction
- Director highlights Frances Coulson’s ‘significant and valuable contribution’ to National Crime Agency
- Flaws in regulation of company formation create fraud risk
- Ruling puts onus on creditors to protect their own position?
- Dementia figures highlight importance of Power of Attorney
- Insolvency regime vital in tackling fraudsters
- From one award winner to another…
- Rising house prices bring rising inheritance tax liabilities
- Horton v Henry: the Court of Appeal decides
- Insight for IPs into personal insolvency challenges
- The potential legal impacts of Brexit
- Help us support a great cause
- Charity Quiz Night raises nearly £2,000
- Stamp duty increase adds thousands to buy-to-let property transactions
- Insolvency Express Trial pilot starts in April
- Cut-price company registration is cause for concern
- Huge proposed hike in probate fees could backfire
- The new Madoff? Suspected ponzi scheme halted in China
- Break clauses in commercial leases: Important update
- Asset tracing, fraud and forensics: investigations and hot topics
- Bad news for UK PLC
- City Link directors acquitted
- What can the insolvency profession expect from October 1st?
- Investment fraud; tracing the proceeds
- New insight on Asset Tracing, Fraud and Forensics
- Wills - will your final wishes be followed?
- Court’s powers in dealing with jointly-owned property